The South Milwaukee/St. Francis Health Department is offering PCR COVID-19 testing, by appointment only. The results will be available to view 2-3 business days after completion.
Please follow all 4 steps below to sign up for an appointment and register for COVID Connect to receive your results:
1) Sign up for an appointment: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d4ea9a629a0f4c70-covid199
2) Complete the screening questionnaire on COVID Connect. This website will provide you with your test results: https://register.covidconnect.wi.gov/en-US/
3) If you attached an email address to your registration on COVID Connect, you will receive a QR code via email. Please have your barcode ready to be scanned when you arrive.
4) Arrive to our testing site, 2424 15th Ave, at your appointment time. Please enter through the south-end parking lot (labeled POLICE & HEALTH) and park next to the white sign labeled "Covid testing". Please call the number listed on the sign to confirm your registration. Please stay in your vehicle, a staff member will come out to test you.
If you have questions or do not have access to online scheduling, please call 414-768-8055 and press #3.
Empowered to Live Well
To lead South Milwaukee and St. Francis in making informed choices through education and prevention
If you need assistance with an immediate public health matter and it is after hours, contact the South Milwaukee Police Department at 414-768-8060, and your message will be forwarded to a Health Department Representative. If this is a medical emergency, please call 911 for emergency services.
Public Health services are provided to all residents. The staff that provides these services includes:
- One Public Health Administrator (Health Officer/Nursing Supervisor)
- Three full-time Public Health Nurses
- One part-time Public Health Nurse
- One Clerk
- One part-time Medical Advisor
The South Milwaukee/St. Francis Health Department is the lead fiscal agency for an Environmental Health Consortium with Cudahy and St. Francis, in which we employ:
- One full- time and one part-time Environmental Health Specialist
- One part-time clerk
The South Milwaukee/St. Francis Health Department also serves the communities by participating in the following organizations, affiliations, and activities:
- Early Childhood Interagency Council
- Milwaukee/Waukesha County Public Health Emergency Preparedness Consortium
- Participated in the South Milwaukee Community Night Out and community health fairs as requested
- Safe Kids Southeast Wisconsin Coalition
- South Milwaukee School Community Advisory Committee
- South Shore Regional Interfaith Board
- Tobacco-Free Suburban Milwaukee and Ozaukee Counties