Our sexual health clinic offers services to individuals ages 14 and older. These services are available at low or no-cost based on income eligibility through Family Planning Only Services.
- STI Testing
- Treatment for patients & partners
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy testing, education & referrals
- Free condoms & lubricant
- Family Planning Only Services (FPOS) express enrollment
Services are offered by appointment only. Please call us to schedule.
Additional Resources offered:
- List of local OBGYN & family planning providers
- Mental health resources
- Domestic violence, sexual assault & human trafficking screening & resources
- Referrals for other reproductive health services, as needed
Family Planning Only Services (FPOS)
What is FPOS?
Family Planning Only Services Program provides low to no-cost sexual and reproductive health care for people with limited income. You must meet eligibility requirements to receive these benefits. An application can be completed with our provider during your appointment if not already done so to determine what services will be available to you.
To learn more about FPOS or to apply for benefits, please visit the WI DHS FPOS website.